Want picture perfect makeup on your wedding day well look no further than FaceFX's MUA team.
Our goal is to enhance your natural beauty and with our team of experts, you can trust us that you will be in safe hands. We know it's important for each bride to look and feel beautiful on their wedding day so we aim to get to know each of our brides personally in order to let both their beauty and personality shine through.
We are mainly based in the Leinster area but we do know a selection of talented makeup artists from around the country that we can recommend where ever you are in Ireland.
Tattoos and scars can be covered with prior notice
Remember that the wedding day is supposed to be YOUR (and your groom's) special day, so if you want to have theme wedding, purple eyeliner and orange wedding dress, we can also accommodate.
10 Tips on your wedding day
- Have your spray tan done 2 days before your wedding day
- About 6 months before your day start prepping your skin – make sure you cleanse tone and moisturise morning and night and exfoliate once a week.
- Use a good eye cream morning and night
- Apply a primer after you moisturize and before you put on your foundation. It'll make your makeup go on smoother and last a lot longer. You're going to have a long day ahead of you, and you want your makeup to last you all day and all night
- Get semi-permanent eyelashes or MYmascara done before your big day.
- If you are planning on having a facial have it at least a week before your day.
- Don't forget to wear waterproof mascara
- Get your chief bridesmaid to carry a few small makeup pots for touch ups on the day
- On your wedding day, apply a shimmery highlighting lotion to your neck, shoulders and arms before you slip into your dress, and you'll glow, glow, glow.
- And last but not least......ENJOY your special day!!